Wednesday 14 March 2012

Week 9 On the Lough... Saturday 25 February 2012

After the morning session on Shelling Hill Beach I decide to revisit one of my favourite places - The Clermont Pass... a road across the mountains which was started as relief work in 1846 and completed in 1872. The photograph below was taken in February 2011 using my Samsung GX10 - I thought with the shifting light I could capture something similar....

Carlingford Lough from Clermont Mountain 2011

As you can see the conditions today weren't really that good across the lough as the thick bank of cloud which hampered my earlier efforts was still in place.... this shot taken from the same location on Clermont Mountain was the best I could achieve under the circumstances:

Carlingford Lough from Clermont Mountain 2012 
The Clermont Pass - A road into the clouds. 

Carlingford Lough from Clermont Mountain 

Sunrise over the Windy Gap from Clermont Mountain 

A Blackthorn tree on the slopes of Anglesey Mountain

Clontygora Court Cairn, County Armagh 

Clontygora Court Cairn, County Armagh  


No comments:

Post a Comment