Saturday 3 March 2012

52 Weeks on the Lough:

On 1st January 2012, I started a project entitled: "52 Weeks on the Lough" - an attempt to push myself and improve my photography techniques - but even more important: an opportunity to show the world my favourite landscape around Carlingford Lough. The project will entail posting at least one photograph every week during 2012. The challenge for me is to find new locations and subject matter each week.

All of the photographs posted will be limited to the 1:50,000 Discovery Range OS Map, Sheet 36A Carlingford Lough.

Despite the fact that this blog is only started today Saturday 3rd March 2012 I will be retrospectively posting the photographs for each of the previous weeks. I will try to explain where they were taken and the equipment I used. I have invested in some new equipment during this time so I'll give you my opinion on those as well...

I hope you enjoy my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment