Sunday 4 March 2012


Week 1 on the Lough...  Sunday 1 January 2012

Week one started bright and early on 1 January 2012 when I decided to pursue a 12 hour dawn til dusk photo trip... well the weather before and during Christmas meant I hadn't photgraphed anything interesting in weeks.... the drought was over.

I started at Craigmore Viaduct near Newry where my objective was to capture the sunrise.... and I  finished my day at Mill Bay near Kilkeel....  it was a thoroughly enjoyable day. I took my Pentax K10D with me but found myself using my Samsung GX10 more on the actual day. I used the following equipment for all the photographs below - Samsung GX10 with Sigma DC: 18-50mm f/2.8 EX Macro with two filters through a Cokin P system - 81A & GG2

Dawn at Craigmore. 
A storm at Cranfield beach,  Co. Down...

A storm at Cranfield beach,  Co. Down....

My final shot of the day at Mill Bay, Co. Down
You can find more of the photographs from my Dawn Til Dusk expedition at this Flickr link

No comments:

Post a Comment