Wednesday 14 March 2012

Week 10 On the Lough... Saturday 3 March 2012

Clermont Mountain again....the weather was so poor this morning I decided to lie on... lazy.... so around 5pm I get in the car a head for the hills....  I want to try out my new Hoya HMC NDX400 with a sunset so I wind up on top of a cold misty hill looking into Ring of Gullion I had never used one of these very high ND filters before so it was truly an experiment in the dark....

The results weren't great....
Sunset over the Ring of Gullion - not that you'd know..
Moon Rise over the TV Mast on Clermont 
I Photoshoped an earlier shot of the moon on the picture above - I like it... 
Moon Rise over the TV Mast on Clermont (2) 

A 30 second exposure of the Lough from Clermont Mountain - the white line running up the centre of the Lough is the Ferry which left Warrenpoint Harbour for Heysham.... NICE


No comments:

Post a Comment