Wednesday 18 April 2012

Week 16.... Friday 13 April...... Unlucky for some....But not me

Friday 13th.... Not always my most successful day but today I spent it on the most spiritual place in Ireland the Hill of Tara in County Meath.... 

The Lia Fáil (Stone of Destiny) on the Hill of Tara,
The Lia Fáil (Stone of Destiny) on the Hill of Tara, 
My other half on the Hill of Tara
Hill of Tara
Fairy tree on the Hill of Tara
It was my first time to visit Tara and despite the weather, which was overcast and mild, and despite the other visitors who were there around lunch time...  I still felt the hands of the ancient Irish king and warriors touch my soul... 
Legend has it that St Patrick was summoned to Tara by King Laoghaire and convinced him to convert to Christianity


No comments:

Post a Comment